Functional Pairs and Work
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Bilingual Education Institute
6060 Richmond Avenue
9:00—9:30 Registration (guest fee $5)
& Continental Breakfast
BYOL at nearby restaurant
(Buy Your Own Lunch)
Do you understand the relationship between how you like to make decisions and the type of work you prefer? Our program this month is about understanding the middle two preferences of your Myers-Briggs four letter type and how they impact the work that is a good fit for you.
In this session you will learn:
– how each of the functions (S,N,T,F) basically determine the type of work preferred,
– how the functional pairs (ST, SF, NT, NF) translate into skills and competencies,
– what the J and P preferences bring in terms of work,
– what the E/I preference means,
– what type development adds to work preferences.
Phoebe Clark (ENFP) is a Career Counselor and owner of Type Interventions. Phoebe’s focus for her work with type is in helping people move beyond crisis management toward self-directed, sustained personal and professional development.