Emotional Intelligence and Type
Presented by Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D.
Saturday, January 16, 2016
Bilingual Education Institute
6060 Richmond Avenue
(guest fee $5 at the door)
& Continental Breakfast
9:30 – Noon Program
BYOL at nearby restaurant
(Buy Your Own Lunch)
About the Program
Experience this cutting-edge tour of Jungian psychology, neurology and Emotional Intelligence (EI). You’ll discover new perspectives on the linkages of psychological Type and EI. Dr. Thompson shares the latest research and thoughts on the interface of these two constructs, synthesizing years of research in these two areas. This will be a fast-moving, dynamic adventure to the interface of Type and EI. The result of this stimulating discussion will be a deeper understanding and real world applications for using Type and EI in tandem.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- See the linkages between the MBTI® instrument and EI
- Gain an understanding of how EI works
- Gain an understanding of how type mediates EI
- Learn applications for enhancing EI in different types
- Explore the Type table with an overlay of the EQ-i® 2.0
- Receive a handout of the PowerPoints® used in the presentation
- Receive Dr. Thompson’s article on using the MBTI® and EI together
- Receive a discount on the HPS EQ-i® 2.0 Certification Workshop or the Pearman Personality Integrator Certification Workshop
Multi Health Systems Inc., an assessment publisher in Canada, has recently released an assessment of psychological type created by Dr. Roger Pearman. Many people in the MBTI community have expressed interest in learning more about the Pearman Personality Integrator, particularly so they can see how the Pearman compares and contrasts to the MBTI instrument. During the webinar on January 16, Dr. Dick Thompson will provide a brief overview of the Pearman.
**If you are interested in the program, but cannot make it to BEI for the meeting, contact Julian Brown for webinar login details.**
About the Presenter
Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized consultant, educator, speaker and author. Over the past 30 years, he has gained valuable experience developing and leading teams—from the battlefield to the boardroom. He uses his vast experiences and knowledge to help leaders and organizations improve performance.